Thursday 3 July 2014

The Truth is... (a.k.a semi-formal Introduction Post)

Hey everyone

The name is Melissa.

First up I would like to thank you for dropping by to have a read. Hope you enjoy your visit. Do come again.

This blog is very much a little journal, but  also more of a place where I get to sort of 'brain-vomit' ( I know... not a pretty picture). But that's just it. This blog is not meant to be 'pretty'. It's meant to be honest.

I'm not saying there are people out there that write blogs that are filled with lies (God forbid.. noooo). I'm just trying to say that this log is where I get to be transparent. I don't have to cover up, to be sweet (but no b*tchin, nope nope). It's all about complete, raw honesty.

And hopefully, all the things I will post would be the truth, nothing but the truth, and only the truth.

No, it's not a political blog.

No not a food blog (though you may expect a lot of this... yumss)

Not prep, not fashion ( if there is stuff on this... It means I find it really good and inspiring that I just have to share)

It is just my creative space.

So, keeping with the theme, I will post up my next post, whenever I feel like it.

Stay tuned.


Much love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment